Squad Leader Edit
- The Squad Leader leads a group of 8.
The Squad leader is a role available in all game modes
Platoon Leader Edit
- The Platoon Leader leads 4 Squads (32 people).
The Platoon leader is a role available in all game modes
OIC (Officer in Command) Edit
- The OIC leads 4 Platoons (128 people).
The OIC is only available in Domination.
Buffs are bonuses obtained by being near a squadmate in a leadership position. The bonuses depend on the level of leadership. Platoon Leaders have all of the buffs of the Squad Leader, and the OIC has the buffs of squad leaders and platoon leaders.
- Squad Leader
- Rapid Fire - Decreases weapon reload time of squadmates in your proximity.
- Shallow Breath - Increases resistance to gas grenades for squadmates in your proximity.
- Moving with a Purpose - Increases movement speed of squadmates in your proximity.
- Stay with Me! - Increases incapacitation time of squadmates in your proximity.
- Platoon Leader
- Battle Hardened- Increases resistance to explosive damage for squadmates in your proximity.
- Focused Hearing- Increases range of enemy shot detection of squadmates in your proximity.
- Improvisation- Automatically repairs the leader's current bunker or vehicle.
- Cut the Blue Wire- Decreases time needed to both arm and disarm explosives for squadmates in your proximity.
- Officer in Charge
Tactical Commands Edit
Tactical commands are orders issued by leadership roles that help them during battle.
- Main article: Tactical Commands